Author of There’s No Place Like Working From Home
Founder of SmartSolos.com
Elaine Quinn is an internationally-recognized organizing and time management expert. As a result of 10+ years working with small business owners who struggle with organization, time management, workflow processes, productivity and related challenges, she understands that poor organizational and time management skills are among the top ten reasons small businesses fail. She knows that being disorganized can cost business owners lost revenue, wasted time, professional embarrassment, damaged relationships, and missed opportunities.
Her book, There’s No Place Like Working From Home, is filled with practical, easy-to-implement solutions to these challenges. It also includes sound advice on how to conquer more personal issues: avoiding social isolation, maintaining a positive attitude, keeping a sharp competitive edge and staying motivated.
Prior to founding her consulting business in 2001, Elaine’s 25 years in sales and management positions with Fortune 100 companies in the pharmaceutical industry developed strong skills in productivity and problem-solving, which she now brings to solopreneurs and other work-from-home professionals. She has become an internationally-recognized organizing and time management expert and is among only 5% of professional organizers around the world who hold the prestigious designation of Certified Professional Organizer®.
• Founder and President, Space Craft Organizing, Inc., Chicago
• Author of There’s No Place Like Working From Home
• Quoted in Success Magazine and the Chicago Tribune
• Former President, National Association of Professional Organizers-Chicago Chapter
• Corporate Associate Director, National Association of Professional Organizers-Chicago Chapter
• Leadership Team, National Association of Women Business Owners-Chicago Chapter
• Former Volunteer Counselor, SCORE (resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration)
Elaine and her husband live in Chicago, where she is a docent at the Field Museum and an expert in Ancient Egypt. She is a member of the American Research Center in Egypt, which supports research on Egyptian history and culture. In addition, she has conducted management training in emerging democracies in Eastern Europe and South Asia as the management consultant to World Wide Media Associates.
Click below for photos: