What’s so great about working from home?
- Work at what you love
- Decide your work schedule and location
- Work the way you want to
- Define work/life satisfaction on your own terms
- Be productive
- Develop a broad range of business skills
- Outsource tasks you don’t like or aren’t good at
- Determine your own income
- No office rent to pay
- No commute to dread
- No fancy wardrobe to buy
- Tax deductions
- Do you miss your work friends?
- Is it hard to stay motivated?
- Are you missing out on things, being on your own?
- Do you wish someone noticed when you do something particularly brilliant?
- How do you organize all the information you need to keep up with?
- Can you stay focused despite interruptions and distractions?
- How can you get everything done that you need to?
Even when you love working from home, there are challenges.
This book shows you how to work through 4 of the 10 most common reasons small businesses fail.